Returns & Exchanges
Please read the policy below before requesting a Return Authorization.
- No returns will be authorized or accepted unless prior approval has been granted by us.
- All returns must be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- A Return Authorization must be requested within 30 days of invoice date.
- Returned products must be in there original packaging.
- No obsolete goods may be returned.
- No special items may be returned unless defective in workmanship and/or material.
- Requests for return of items ordered in error will be subject to a 25% restocking fee (less the cost of shipping if such shipping cost has been paid by us). You, the customer will be responsible for arranging return freight.
- If we made a shipping error – you will be provided with a pre-paid return label to send back the item and you will be issued a replacement.
- All return shipping costs, for any type of return (refund, exchange, warranty items, etc.), is the responsibility of the customer.
If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances; please call Customer Support at 408.437.1600 to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery & notify us immediately by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 408.437.1600.