LED SOLAR SECURITY SPOTLIGHT Featuring an Infared Motion Sensor Actives
An Intergraded Design of PIR Motion Sensor and Night Sensor.
- Designed for Home Security, Entryways, Stairs, Walls, Walkways, Shed, and Porches
- Integrated Design of PIR Motion Sensor and Night Sensor
- Charged by sunlight, designed to provide overnight lighting
- Up to 12 hours of lighting time after 6-8 hours charging under bright sunlight
- Fully adjustable dual-head fixture - Each light can swivel 180 degrees to illuminate the perfect
spot - pathways, or approaching people/animals
- Weatherproof IP44 and durable ABS Casing, Suitable for Dry, Damp, and Wet Locations
- Solar Panel Life Span 5 years - LED Life Span - 50,000 hours.
NITE SENSOR FUNCTION:
When dark, this device illuminates dimly, and will turn fully bright when movement is detected by the PIR motion sensor. And will automatically turn off after lighting around 30 seconds
- Solar Panel: Polycrystalline Silicon 5V 0.3~0.4W (large panel 4-1/4" x 3-1/4")
- 3.7V / 1000mAh / Li Fe PO4 battery
- LED Light Source: 14 LEDs (7pcs * pure white LED per lamp) each lights for 15 sec. with around 80 lumens brightness for each time of activation
- Motion Detection Angle and Distance: 90 degrees, 15 ft.
- Working Characteristics: Bright LED turns off after 15 seconds of inactivity
- Weight: 1.10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7-11/16'' h x 7-7/8'' w x 2-15/16'' (H x W x D)
This product is not suited for shady areas, or far-north locations with little sunshine.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed